MUSC Accelerated BSN - Page 44Register Today!
- Nov 11, '11 by rhillFirst of all... congratulations to all those who will be starting the program in January. You are in for a great experience - make the most of it!
I hope this is not against the "advertising" policy; I'm really just looking for someone to take up my lease:
I am graduating from the program in December and my small loft apartment downtown will be available after 12/3. It is perfect for one person and is within walking and biking distance of campus (map 33 Cannon St. to see the block it is on). The rent is $870/mo and this includes all utilities. Not having to commute in and park will make those long days ahead of you so much easier. If you are interested, send me a message and I will put you in touch with the property manager.
- Jan 9, '12 by Soccermang21I am looking into applying to MUSC, but I'm worried about my overall GPA. I started college in 2003 and had some semesters with a 2.5 gpa. Towards the end of my college career in 2007, I pulled back to back 4.0's, but only ended with an overall of 3.0. I did receive my BA. More recently, I've taken 3 science/prereqs classes and have a 4.0 in them as well.
Do you think the school will weigh my most recent grades more than the grades I received 7 years ago?
Does anyone know how the school determines what classes they use to decide what your overall gpa is? I read something about only needing 60 credits?
I'm still 6 months away from applying, but I'm from NY and I need to start looking into living arrangements as well.
- Jan 19, '12 by julie_2003ukHello please can anyone help me??
I am a UK nurse that is trained in childrens nursing. I have worked 3 yrs on a paeds ward and i have currently worked past 3 years on NICU. We are thinking about a furure move to America. After reading on the internet i dont think my qualification is counted in the US and that i have to take an exam to get in???? With the exam it says i need practical experience in all areas of nursing can anybody give me any info on this and how do i go about this practical work? Has anyone in the UK been in the same situation with only been childrens trained. How hard is the exam? i am scared i would fail cos i dont do anything other than nurse children.
- Mar 7, '12 by ChickenCOJust called ****-anyone who has applied can call beginning Monday the 12th to find out if they have been accepted. The anticipation is KILLING ME!Last edit by Medic2RN on Mar 24, '12 : Reason: TOS - using school personnel names
- Mar 16, '12 by kce32305I've been accepted for Fall 2012! Anyone else?
- im calling monday! i didnt know you could call to find out! probably wont sleep until then!
- Mar 17, '12 by kce32305I don't have enough posts to private message yet but yeah. Call Monday - ****. She can tell you right away if you're in. She said they mailed the letters Monday but I don't think that's true because I live right in the area and would have received it by now if they had, which I haven't.Last edit by Medic2RN on Mar 24, '12 : Reason: TOS - using school personnel names
- same. im in mount pleasant... that is the slowest mail of all time if its still on the way.
thanks for the tip, im pacing around the apartment now! hopefully i can report back with good news on monday!
- Mar 17, '12 by kce32305I'm in Hanahan. I'm thinking she meant they'll be sending them this coming Monday. Oh she also said there's a very important orientation on June 8th, just in case you get in. Good luck!
- thanks for the heads up!