Newport Hospital Grad internship - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 19, '11 by katyb213Congrats RInursey!
What do you think helped you stand out from the crowd? Did they say they had a lot of applicants?
- Jan 20, '11 by popgoesweasyKatyb-
Thank You! I am beyond excited, and actually in shock! I started getting in touch with HR about a month ago and kept in contact with them, really expressing how interested I was. Finally, I was called for an interview, and prepared a lot for it. I practiced questions, wore a professional "suit", had questions ready etc.. I also made sure they knew I would be in this area long-term, because I went to college in PA (the interview was actually a lot more laid back then I anticipated)...HR said they had around 60 or so applications, interviewed 15, and accepted 7...So, I am truly honored, and really think this will be a great learning oppurtunity! Here is more info: http://www.lifespan.org/newport/serv.../gn-intern.htm If you have anymore questions I will know more after the 31st so hopefully I can help you out! Good luck with your last semester!
- Mar 6, '11 by GusCHi, Welcome to Newport and Newport Hospital! I hope we get a chance to meet!
President & CEO
- Mar 7, '11 by katyb213popgoesweasy,
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Do you know if they will be having a program in the summer for May graduates?
Thank you for your help so far
- Aug 6 by jenkpenHello- I realize that this thread is dated... However I was wondering if anyone knows if Newport Hospital is going to be doing another internship program, or if they hire new grads? We (my family and I), will be relocating permanently to Newport this summer. We love Newport, and I honestly could not think of a better place to work and be an active part of the community.