expired US license-I'm an australian RN

  1. 0
    hi, I'm an australian Licensed RN, currently working in OR-ortho and cath lab.I had a US license (state of Michigan) way back 1995 but wasn't able to renew it because I was back working in Australia.
    I wanna go back to work in US. Will I still need to take the NCLEX again or is there any procedure to renew my expired license?Please help...thanks

    lea fox

  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. 1 Comments...

  4. 0
    No, you don't need to take the NCLEX again. Check out the state's board of nursing web page to see what is required. Each state is a little different.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.