nclex this julyRegister Today!
- by hinta.bhalla May 14, '12hi i am an international nurse planning to give nclex in july and taking the kaplan course
nt able to prepare and even dont knw were to start from can anyone help
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=710278©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- May 21, '12 by zalism01Me too, I am going to take the exam coming July. I have used Saunder comprehensive book and went over it, now I am doing practice through using the Saunder review book as well as the lippincotte but I feel as if I do not know anything I do not know what to do as I am some how nervous. Not only that, but I am an international student so do the calculation but I have taken my BSN in USA
- May 23, '12 by zalism01Well,
Now I am much better. What I have done is that throwing away negative thoughts and be more positive. As I told you that I am done with the comprehensive (saunder) so now what I am doing is the following:
- 50 questions from the review book in the early morning (at 0500 a.m.) and the other 50 in the evening before sleeping
- around 300 questions from lippincott and 75 questions from the comprehensive CD of saunder
- Weekends are for pharmacology as I can concentrate more
I am planning to practice at least 5000 questions before doing the exam, so I wish I will pass it. Just cheer up and have some fun while studying
- Jul 24, '12 by zalism01Well, I forget to say that I PASSED the exam and I am RN