1) What is the role of the public health nurse?
2) What qualifications are required to be a PHN?
3) What types of jobs are held by PHN?
4) Do PHN do patient care or is the focus mainly on research?
5) What type of research do PHN do?
6) How is the research obtained?
7) What is the role of the PHN in terms of disease prevention?
8) What is the role of the PHN in terms of disease surveillance?
9) What is the role of the PHN in terms of disease treatment?
10) What are the salary ranges of the PHN? (only if comfortable answering)
Any help with answers to these questions will be greatly appreciated. I am in the BSN program and this interview is part of the curriculum. Thank you so much for your time. :spin: