My name is Alyssa and I am currently a student in a Psychology program, but I hope to go into a nursing program
afterwards and eventually gain experiance to get into Psyciatric Nursing as a future career goal. I have an assignment to interview someone who is in the field that I hope to get into. If you could answer these questions (or even just a few of them) I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you so much!
1) How many years have you been an R.N?
2) Do you prefer psychiatric nursing?
3) Do you feel that you are compensated what you believe that you are worth?
4) What do you love most about your job?
5) What do you like the least?
6) How has having a Bachelors degree in Psychology helped you or hurt nursing?
7) What is a normal shift like for you?
8) Are there some duties that you must perform for your job that you do not like?
9) Would you choose to be a nurse if you could go back,why or why not?
10) Do you have any advice for me that you wish you could have gotten?