Long story short, I'm a PICU nurse and the hospital I work for is changing my hours and switching me to a general peds floor (Which in itself isn't a problem, but its more the hours that are the issue). So, I'm interviewing for a PDN company in a few days but my old job wants me to call them tomorrow so they can finish the schedule and put it out (with my new hours and position).
Dilemma is, do I tell my old job that there is a chance I will not be available for the next schedule since I'm getting a new job, or do I wait until after the interview and for sure have the new job and allow them to add me to the schedule?
Oh, and I'm like 99% sure I'll get this job, from what the recruiter said on the phone.
All your opinions would be helpful!!