Ongoing debate....what should i do chem and a&p 1 in summer - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 14, '11 by slinkyheadCNAIm in, program begins at the end of January!
- Dec 14, '11 by AshLPN2RNThank you...and to you as well
- Dec 14, '11 by tas026If they are 5 week classes, I would suggest you hold back on taking sciences during the summer. I don't know how it is for your school, but at my school the 5 week A&P and chem classes are set up for students who failed those classes during the regular semester. A lot of it will be learning stuff at home on your own (which is hard for most people do to when talking about sciences). I took English over the summer, online and in 5 weeks. It was so easy. I suggest you look into classes that aren't as difficult. Good luck
- Dec 30, '11 by NCRNMDMIf you aren't working full time, don't have a lot of responsibility at home (like kids or someone to take care of), and can totally dedicate yourself to it, then you can do it. It won't be easy, and it won't be fun, but it can be done. Personally, that's not the way I would schedule the classes, but if that's what works best for you, then go for it. If it were me, I would do the following:
- Dec 30, '11 by Nurse2b7337I am taking A&P next semester with lab. Does your class include the lab portion with it? There will be work to do in that class as well. I have heard that A&P2 goes well with micro. A&P1 I heard was a lot of memorization. I'm looking forward to it. I am taking A&P 1 with lab and Political Science but online.