Need feedback on Nursing programs at Pierce, Centralia, SPSCC etc.Register Today!
This is a discussion on Need feedback on Nursing programs at Pierce, Centralia, SPSCC etc. in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I'm currently finishing up my APN at SPSCC. I'm hoping to hear from current students or recent...by Jae76 Jan 18I'm currently finishing up my APN at SPSCC. I'm hoping to hear from current students or recent graduates from any of the local Nursing programs in the area. Especially from Centralia College (CC), Pierce College (PC), Tacoma Community College (TCC), and South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC). Some things I'd like to know:
1. What did you like about the program?
2. What did you dislike about the program?
3. Were you required to wear a school chosen uniform for practicals/clinicals?
4. If you could change anything about the program what would it be?
5. What is the best advice you were given, or best advice you can pass on to others from your own experiences?
6. What was the program like? Hours? Days? Nights? Work load? etc....(anything helpful really).
I've been reading the forums, but many of the discussions I have found are a few years old. Programs change and so I'm just reaching out and hoping to get more recent details.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and participation!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809396©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 337 Views