My rant, rave, and organization thread - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 15, '09 by libnatClasses done, crappy schedule but I have what I need. To top it off.
This course is offered as part of the Kentucky Virtual Campus program.
you will be charged 130% of in-state undergraduate tuition for these hours, even if you have already been billed as a full-time student.
That was all that was left.
- Apr 15, '09 by libnatSo that's $410.80 per credit hour online vs $316.00 regular. That is ******** ****** theft. It doesn't cost them more to do them online.
That is $1232 for this class vs $948.
- Apr 27, '09 by libnatI have passed chem ya'll. Back on track now even though I am a little cheesed off I am going to get a C+ for my 79.8% instead of B- since the teacher does not round up. The difference to how those two effect your gpa and look is huge.
- Apr 27, '09 by tfleuterwell, at least you have that class behind you and you can move on to the next one!
- Apr 27, '09 by libnatTrue, true, and my gpa will still be a 3.5 cum which is just acceptable.
- Apr 29, '09 by libnatOMG I pulled a B in chem. Just found out she gave us all 5 extra points on the final. ****** awesome.
- Apr 29, '09 by guiltysinsYou and I can rant all about Stats, Anatomy and Psych together this coming fall lol. By the way has anyone else called you crazy for taking those classes together yet?
I know what you mean about the diff between a C+ and a B-. I'm right in between that for the bio class I'm taking. If I get a C+ my gpa will stand at a 3.46 but if I get a B- it pushes it over the 3.5 mark which is what I really want.