my fellow pre-req students - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 16, '12 by desireepeachi knowww it takes forever...i wish i was done already
- Apr 17, '12 by Hoosier69i just want the remaining semesters to go well academically! i will be practicing my math and algebra this summer. i find khanacademy.org to be the most beneficial website for me to learn. it's nice that a person can watch a video 1,000 times (may be exaggerating there! lol) in order to grasp a concept, although the day would be gone before we know it!
- Apr 17, '12 by Tricia76I suck at math..and I am in college algebra :uhoh21:
- Apr 17, '12 by Boxer MamaI could have written this post. I have three kids, so right now I can only take one night class at a time. I just registered for my summer semester (A&P II), so it is my fourth semester since starting pre-reqs. Finding Nemo's Dori saying, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming," goes through my mind when I feel this way. I will have one more class after this summer and can apply for the 2-year waiting list after that. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is something I have wanted for a long time and I am blessed enough to be able to finally do it. The glass needs to be half full! Good luck with your summer classes!
- Apr 24, '12 by lrkonietzkoQuote from GodsSon128I love this forum! I also am able to only take one class at a time and it seems like it will never end! This summer I am taking Algebra for the second time because my grade was not very good But I am determined to have a decent GPA so that one day I will be able to read that wonderful letter saying ACCEPTED!!!! I also go to this forum when I need a boost! Stick with it, we're all in this together!!!!maaaannnnnn mann man....is it just me or does it seem like we got a long road ahead of us?? shout out to my sister who just graduated nursing school and already landed a job. I, however, am still working on pre-reqs, got like 6 or 7 left after this spring semester, and then the real fun begins!! lol. anyways im just ranting and rambling but to all my fellow students out there, keep up the good work, dont get lazy, and keep your eyes on your goals!! much love