Just finished first A&P test......Register Today!
- by ♫patiently_waiting❤ Sep 16I just completed my first A&P test. Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but there were a couple of tricky questions. I know I did good, but I'm not sure how good.
There were 50 multiple choice questions (a couple true/false), which left me with only 5 to miss to make my goal of 90 (Yes, I actually add/subtract up the max amount of questions I can miss to get an A). I know for a fact I missed one. You know how you stare at a question for so long and still don't know the answer then as soon as you turn in the test you're like "Ohhh, I know the answer now", but then it's too late. Yeah, that happened with that question. As far as the others there were a couple that I was stuck in between two choices and didn't know which answer to pick. I second-guessed myself so many times. They always say stick with your first choice so I TRIED to do that.
I'm now waiting on results. It probably will be about 2 days before they're posted. -_- Ugh the wait is killing me! I just have to know my grade.
- Sep 16 by mayninetytwoYou'll be fine. I just took my first A&P test on chapters 1 and 2 last week. There were some tricky questions that made me doubt myself, and I got a 100! Good luck
- Sep 16 by classy923I have my first A&P exam tonight. I can't wait to get it over with. I feel pretty confident. I am just so anxious!
- Sep 16 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Well, no delay for test grades. They were just posted. I made a 88 -_- I missed one too many questions! Ugh.
- Sep 17 by HeathermaizeyAn 88 is good. I got a 92 on my first one and was extremely excited with that. There were people who got 100 but I am very happy with my 92.
- Sep 17 by ElizabethH736An 88 is pretty good for the first test any first test in any class is usually a little bit difficult but that's a good score I just took my first anatomy exam last Saturday and I was so incredibly nervous about it. I studied really hard though. Our first 20 questions were on PowerPoint slides that the professor put on the projection screen. They were all on histology. I actually think I got an A on my exam because I only struggled with about 5 questions on a 100 question exam. Unfortunately, we won't be seeing our grades until Saturday because I'm pretty sure the professor won't post them online :/ I hate waiting around wondering if I really did get the grade I think I did...oh well. Good luck to those who are taking a test today or anytime soon! our hard work will pay off!
- Sep 17 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Thanks guys!
I was pretty bummed at first but now I'm ok with the grade because the questions I missed were my own fault. I made TONS of flash cards but I didn't put everything from the study guide on my cards. The ONLY questions I missed were the ones that I didn't put on my cards. Everything on the test was pretty straight forward, straight from the study guide.
That being said, I know now that even if the study guide is 20 pages long I need to put EVERYTHING in my flash cards. Lesson learned. I feel confident about A&P lecture. I know I'm going to pull an A in the class .. and on the next test Good luck to everybody!
- Sep 17 by nolansmomThe first test is always tricky. Now you know what to expect