Hardest pre-req? - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 19 by zeno33Microbiology.
I was Chemistry major, so I actually loved Chemistry.
- Feb 20 by havehopeI haven't taken Microbiology yet, as it isn't a pre req so i'll be doing it later. However, I guess Anatomy although with the great teacher I have that itself isn't too hard. I'll be taking A&P 2 in a 5 week course in the summer…i'll see if I have changed my mind after it .:-)
Chelsea13- I tried to send you a PM (about Math), but it says that you need to make some space before it will send.
- Feb 22 by wordsofmymouthA&P 1 for me. I hated all of the memorization.
- Feb 22 by vitianaMe too!!! I got an A in A&P I but A&P II just make me feel dumb
- Feb 22 by palamino98I thought A and P II wa the hardest.
I have all those classes behind me, thank God, and waiting to see if I get accepted. SECOND TRY!!!!