Camberlain Chicago fall 2011Register Today!
- by erin0990 Sep 13, '11Has anyone been accepted to the Chamberlain College of Nursing Chicago campus for Fall 2011? If so, what was your GPA and HESI score and when did you find out? The wait is killing me!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=616717©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 591 Views
- Sep 14, '11 by SO LOSTi am getting ready to take the HESI nxt Tuesday..... AGHHHH!!! How was it??? I'm going to the campus in Jacksonville, Fl. did the study guide have the info needed for test? let me know tnks. Good Luck!!
- Sep 15, '11 by erin0990The HESI wasn't bad at all...I got a 92.33 on it (math, reading and vocab are more heavily weighed than the science portions and those were EASY) Be sure to know fractions and ratios for them math section. I bought a study guide from the bookstore on campus and that was a big help. The only thing I'm abit worried about is my GPA - it's right around the minimum requirement at a 2.8. Oh well, whatever hapens happens I suppose Good Luck to you too!! Let me know if you have any other questions about the HESI
- Sep 15, '11 by SO LOSTthanks soo much... i've been focusiing on the math an vocab the most. lol. I have the same GPA to work w too, that's y i know i need to score high on the HESI. Good luck. Let me know when u find out!
- Sep 15, '11 by SO LOSToh one more thing, sry.... is there a lot of ?'s with convertions??? tnks again
- Sep 15, '11 by erin0990There were a few but If I remember they were pretty simple... Sorry I'm blanking on any specifics. I think they had something about oz and pints though
- Sep 20, '11 by erin0990I GOT IN!! As long as you score hugh on your HESI you shouldnt have a problem getting accepted, even with only having the minimum GPA. Good luck!!!