Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012 - Page 36Register Today!
- Jul 3, '12 by Lovie12I am unofficially in. Why I say this is because I recieved conditional acceptance to take my pharm class. Which I passed and received a couple weeks ago my acceptance packet. Still saying conditional depending on grades from pharm. Then today after pharm final received an update about id badges price change and having to buy them when we come to the orientation next week. So I am unofficially in but its not the same till I receive that email saying so. :-)
- Jul 5, '12 by JerseyGirl6Same wit me too!
- Jul 6, '12 by blessed01Hello all! I am newbie but yes I too am playing the waiting game ughhhh last I heard it could take 4-6 weeks!!! I applied at a private college and am currently attending the CNA class there (hope that gives me a lil leverage) my schooling will be payed 100% through my husbands GI Bill so it's not like I can't apply someone else but I REALLY want to get in to this school!! I hate waiting. My highschool/college GPA wasn't that great but it was over 10 years ago! so hoping they will consider my performance in the CNA program and at least accept me provisionally...I'm so nervous/anxious I feel sick
- Jul 7, '12 by Puddin2dayHi Everyone,
I had left a message on Feb. 9th regarding Downey Adult School. Well, I did not make the cut, my test score was not high enough.
Fast forward to May. My test score is was high enough to be invited to participate in the Pre-LVN class at Hacienda La Puente Adult School. So I guess I have an unofficial admission. Please say a prayer or send out good vibes that I pass.
- Jul 7, '12 by ambergoekeOk so I am on an alternate list for fall admission to kettering medical college. 405 applied and only 88 made the cut I was placed on alternate list of 31 people. I've been told that I am in the middle third. So anywhere from 11 to 20, do u think I have a shot?
- Aug 7, '12 by Mellisa BreslerI recieved my acceptance letter from Shelton State Community College in Tuscaloosa, Al. on Jun. 17th. We had our orientation on Jul. 9th where we had to turn in our background checks and take an on campus drug test. I'm gettin so nervous it seems like its gonna be very hard, but I know its all gonna pay off. My start date is Aug. 27th and I need all the prayers I can get. By the way will anyone else be attending this college for RN program this fall??? Good luck to everyone who was accepted and to the ones who are still waiting.Last edit by Mellisa Bresler on Aug 7, '12