Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012 - Page 31Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by sjlatek00Anyone waiting to hear from Moraine Valley about Fall 12' acceptance?! I'm anxious!!!!
- Mar 15, '12 by PGWLPNApplied Jan 2012 waitng for letter, not due out till May. Applied to LPN/RN bridge program with a summer start. NHCC. 3.0 science. 3.43 overall, all general eds completed. NHCC is in Minnesota.
- Mar 15, '12 by NewtwentyThe letters for Oakland Community College Fall 2012 nursing program went out at the beginning of March.
- Mar 26, '12 by winterlights08Me, me, me!
I did receive one acceptance months ago, with a scholarship! But it wasn't my first choice school as it's a full time day program and it starts two days after my spring semester here ends! Ahhhhhh !
I'm anxiously waiting for my first choice school (part time evening/weekends) to send their final decision. I was already accepted to the university but since I didn't have my sciences completed they couldn't accept me to the program. Well I had to go to a meeting/interview a couple weeks ago, and they're supposed to be sending out the letters now. I'm really hoping they see that my GPA is awesome and my entrance exam score was awesome and they look over the fact that my sciences won't be finished until the middle of May. Hopefully my letter is on it's way.
I'm scheduled in two weeks to register for classes at the school that accepted me, and I still haven't sent in my deposit yet because I'm waiting to hear from my first choice school. I'm going crazy trying to "decide", but really knowing that if I don't get into the one school my decision will be made for me. I'm going nuts here!
- Mar 29, '12 by whattodo4Also waiting, applied to many 4 year programs as a transfer student and to 2 year ADN programs. All I know is Rutgers will get back to me in June, for the other programs I have no idea. I assume June, may- the waiting sucks
- Mar 29, '12 by JerseyGirl6Good luck with rutgers they have a very competitive nursing program especially in new bruswick. Are you applying to new bruswick or newark? I graduated from newark in 2010 with a degree in social work. I orignally was accepted for their nursing program but didn't go because I thought I was goin out of state to school when I first applied to college in high school. I really feel stupid that I turned them down but I guess everything happens for a reason. Anyway good luck