Affordable Insurance for Nursing SchoolRegister Today!
- by hihopes22 Aug 1, '12I am posting this because I spent days looking for insurance within my budget to meet necessary school needs.Not all programs require insurance, but some do. It is very hard to find insurance under $100/mo
If you are looking for affordable insurance check out GoBlue plans. These are very affordable insurance plans. My plan is $22/month.They offer others up to $44/mo and better plans (different from GoBlue) from the mid 60's. (Note: each area will have slightly different pricing, so my quote may be a few dollars more or less than someone in a different region)
This insurance (GoBlue) is not the GREATEST but if you are on a budget, it works to fulfill school requirements. It does have quite a few perks; such as discounts and free lab testing (in-network), for example.
Hopefully this post can help someone else in need of something affordable!
Good luck to everyone and their future endeavors!!
- 508 Views
- Aug 1, '12 by Mrsladysoul83Wow thanks! I need 2 look into this b/c im cuttin my budget allllloooooootttttt since i wont b workin @least the 2nd semester(just finished my 1st sem of nutrition & dosage calculations). I also was lookin @ short term ins as well(6mos) which is going 2 b a lot cheaper than wht im payin now. So THANKS!
- Aug 1, '12 by ebailey1218I Googled this and didn't come up with anything. I see a Florida plan, is that where you live? Can you post a link to the website? Thanks
- Aug 1, '12 by hihopes22Yes I am from Florida. The site I went to was About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In. These are plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Aug 1, '12 by hihopes22Np. MSlady!