USA Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 19, '12 by TickledPinkRNI called the school this morning and they stated letters were mailed out yesterday. I applied to the Executive Administration Program for the Spring 2013
- Oct 20, '12 by mannaMy letter came today! Hoping a everyone else waiting gets theirs soon as well!
- Oct 20, '12 by TickledPinkRNDid you get accepted in and what program did you apply for?
- Oct 20, '12 by Born_2BRNI didn't get any letter and I applied for BSN-DNP (FNP). Is that mean I didn't get accepted? I live fairly close to the school five hrs away
- Oct 21, '12 by My PassionBorn_2BRN, I applied to the same program and I'm yet to receive the decision letter as well.I encourage you to stay positive...
- Oct 22, '12 by TickledPinkRNManna I got your PM but I could not PM you back because I have not posted enough. But congrats to you too! I will be taking Strategic Resource Management in Health Care (Nursign 610), and Critical Analysis of the Scientific Underpinnings of Advanced Nursing Practice (Nursing 607).Last edit by TickledPinkRN on Oct 22, '12 : Reason: Submitted before I was actually done typing
- Oct 22, '12 by LIZZYICUI couldn't respond to your PM either Manna, for the same reason.
My MSN (Advanced Emergency Nursing Dual Role) letter arrived October 19th, but it seems the DNP letters are taking longer to arrive, as my friend at work applied for the DNP version of the AENDR program and still hasn't heard back.
- Oct 22, '12 by RNUSI received my acceptance letter today to the Family PMHNP BSN-DNP track. Congratulations and good luck to everyone.