University of Cincinnati Online - Summer 2013Register Today!
- by txrn84 Oct 31, '12Hi Everyone!
Just wondering if anyone applied to University of Cincinnati's Online Nursing Program for Summer 2013? I applied for the FNP specialty about 5 weeks ago and am still waiting to hear back with a decision. Hope to hear from someone, the wait is starting to feel unbearable
- Oct 31, '12 by perioddramaJust wanted to say good luck!
- Nov 4, '12 by nicurn17I applied about two weeks ago. Good luck)
- Nov 4, '12 by stepnurse01Anyone that is currently in the online NP program interested in sharing their experiences and advise for potential applicants?
- Nov 11, '12 by txrn84Can any previous applicants for UC share how long it took to receive a decision? I was told 12 weeks. Thanks!
- Nov 14, '12 by txrn84Just got an acceptance email Would love to hear from any others starting at UC
- Dec 4, '12 by RedvelvetloubieI will be starting this Spring 2013. Classes starts on January 7, 2013. I am enrolled in 2 subjects: Physiology and Biostatistics. I am beyond excited, at the same anxious. I'm hoping that I can tackle everything despite being a stay-at-home with 2 active demanding 2 & 4 yrs old.
- Jan 23 by nicurn17I just got accpeted and will be starting May 6th, 2013 excited and nervous as I am also planning a wedding
- Feb 8 by CharlieblueI too have applied for summer 2013 - still waiting to hear back. So far I'm not very impressed with the admissions counselors, I've left several voicemails and emails with the one assigned to me regarding if my application is considered "complete"and have not gotten a response - I submitted the app, my transcripts, my recommendations, and the pre application packet - was there anything else? Also, I was under the impression that the first semester at U of C was 3 classes. A least that's what it looked like on the academic calendar. Has this changed to only 2? Hope I can attend school with you all
- Feb 8 by CharlieblueQuote from RedvelvetloubieI too have a 2 and 4 year old at home. How has it been going for you so far? Are you able to keep up? It's one of my biggest worriesI will be starting this Spring 2013. Classes starts on January 7, 2013. I am enrolled in 2 subjects: Physiology and Biostatistics. I am beyond excited, at the same anxious. I'm hoping that I can tackle everything despite being a stay-at-home with 2 active demanding 2 & 4 yrs old.