Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA program - Page 10Register Today!
- May 15 by RhinoRocketRNDoes everyone have the same advisor?
- May 15 by wwwdwggccrnMine is Dr.******Last edit by Esme12 on May 15 : Reason: TOS/NO facility/staff names/identifiers
- May 15 by CVICURN22Mine is Dr. *****also. Maybe she is on vacation :-)Last edit by Esme12 on May 15 : Reason: TOS/NO facility/staff names/identifiers
- May 15 by wwwdwggccrn
They wont let you post names or initials on this site i guess. Mine is the associate directorLast edit by wwwdwggccrn on May 15
- May 15 by CVICURN22I guess that is a oops, mine is the associate director also.
- May 17 by CVICURN22In acquiring your NY license, is anyone asking for exemption to the infection control and child abuse requirements, or taking the two hour class for each requirement?
- May 18 by MSICURN11Sorry, I can't help you there...I'm from Pa. I'm assuming we need ACLS,PALS, and BLS to keep current throughout the program. Will they provide us with the re-cert classes?
- May 19 by RhinoRocketRNYes they will. I have to call regarding the licensure. Which states do we need besides PA?
- May 19 by RhinoRocketRNFor child abuse, we will be working with children so we won't be exempt