Case Western Reserve University Fall 2012Register Today!
- by RealNurse419 Jan 31, '12Hi,
Just trying to find other classmates that will be starting in the Fall at Case Western...
- Feb 15, '12 by sprint880324Quote from RealNurse419Hi RealNurse419! I just received my admission letter last week and I'm very excited to meet a potential classmate! I still have one more school to hear back from and need to compare financial aid packages before I make a final choice, but I really want to end up at Case! I'll be visiting campus and Cleveland in March. Are you from the area? If so what are some areas/neighborhoods I should look for apartments in?Hi, Just trying to find other classmates that will be starting in the Fall at Case Western...
- Feb 15, '12 by RealNurse419Awesome! Congrats! Im not from Cleveland, I'm from two hours west, so I don't have much insight on where to stay. Hopefully we are classmates, but if you choose the other place, good luck! I'll PM you my contact info so we can stay in touch!
- Feb 15, '12 by sprint880324Hey! Sorry, I haven't made 15 posts yet so I can't PM back but feel free to find me on fb! My name is Ekom. I don't know of any other students unfortunately, but from my interview I've heard that each cohort has about 40 students. I am very excited to meet everyone, so I think a fb page would be awesome! I'm from Indiana but I'm finishing up my post bacc pre-med program in St. Louis, MO. When are you planning on moving to Cleveland?
- Feb 16, '12 by RealNurse419I'm going to move at the beginning of August, you? Oh I got your PM too :-). Thanks Blucrna!
- Apr 11, '12 by Mrs. HallHi everyone! Congratulations on your admission! I'm still waiting to hear back from FPB, so I guess I don't yet really belong here, but I was wondering if any of you who have already been admitted could comment on your own admissions experience. I've read some old threads on here where people were called for interviews the week after sending everything off and received an official decision within a couple of weeks.
I'm applying for the grad-entry program with a planned MSN specialty in midwifery. I'm so excited about the prospect of starting in the fall, but the suspense is really driving me crazy! Hopefully I'll receive good news and get to meet everyone in just a few weeks!
- Apr 16, '12 by photonHi,
I have a question about the program. When you are admitted to program, are you then admitted into both MSN and DNP program as well? If so, do you need to re-apply for the MSN and DNP program or are you automatically in the program through the graduate entry program?
- Apr 16, '12 by Mrs. Hallphoton,
Admission to the program means admission through the DNP. Students wishing to pursue a PhD must apply for that separately after completion of the MN and MSN.
- Apr 16, '12 by photonHi Amy,
I was wondering of you have heard this from someone affiliated with the program or did you get this information from the website? I had an interviewer from CWRU tell me otherwise, I would have to re-apply for the MSN and DNP portion. I am just concerned with the mixed messages from the website and from someone who actually works at the program.