Case/CCF 2012 Interview forum - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 6 by statABGThey don't make final decisions until about April, from what I am told. Keep the faith!
- Jan 9 by RealNurse419They are still conducting interviews
- Jan 14 by WildflowerRNYes, they are. Mine is scheduled for January 28, 2013.
- Jan 16 by WildflowerRNQuote from RealNurse419I'm already in the program. I just started this past August. Yes, Case was my first choice. Love it, but it's stressful!! lol
Can you tell me about the program? What's your schedule like? How soon do you get in the OR? What's the atmosphere like there? How are the professors? Are you in class every day? Thank you so much!
- Jan 28 by westburyHow did your interview go today? Did they interview many today?
- Jan 28 by statABGThis is supposedly the last interview for available seats. There will potentially be interviews in february/march for alternate seats.
- Feb 7 by WildflowerRNThe interview was very relaxed. They asked a series of personal and clinical questions. As far as the clinical questions, they only asked about things that I brought up, eg "What pressor do you use most often in your unit?" Levophed. "Tell me about Levophed." Very nice people - all 8 of them!!
But the wait has gotten me rattled...
- Feb 7 by workingforalivingI am going to interview as an alternate this month for Case. Anyone have any interview advice (do they ask clinical or math questions?)?
- Feb 9 by Rd2CRNAThey asked me 3 basic math questions and one question about the mechanism of action of a drug. Some classmates got questions about vent settings as well. Good Luck!