Case/CCF 2012 Interview forum - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by statABGJust found out yesterday I was accepted to Case Western starting in Fall of 2013. I'm very excited and nervous! Anybody else out there hear anything?
- Nov 9, '12 by RealNurse419Yay!! Congrats! That's awesome!
- Nov 10, '12 by RNdreams09hi RealNurse419 Do u have ur clinicals at CCF . Did you ask for it or do they assign you ? Do they go by where you work to assign you the clinical site. I interviewed couple weeks ago . waiting to hear
Congrats statABG for getting in .
- Nov 10, '12 by RealNurse419They give you the option of rating clinical sites 1-3 (1 being the site you want the most). But pretty much everyone in my class wanted to be at CCF for clinical, so I think they went by our experience and put us at the place that was most similar to the unit we came from.
- Nov 13, '12 by RNdreams09When do they give an option for the rating of clinical sites ? Is it close to start date ? Do they send a letter out ?
They did not ask us about it in the interview. Just wondering .......
Also I know u r a current student. how is ur experience so far. I am kinda getting nervous.
- Nov 13, '12 by RealNurse419RNdreams09 are you in for Fall 2013 too? They don't give you that option until around the spring time. School is going good so far. It's tough, but it's doable. You should be nervous, very nervous lol. Just kidding, you can do it if you're dedicated.
- Nov 17, '12 by RNdreams09thanks RealNurse419
Yes , I am in for Fall 2013. If you get your clinical at CCF, u get the stiped ,do u also keep your seniority as a CCF employee , so technically you are not quitting ur CCF employment when you start school in 2013. Is that correct? any other benefits?
thanks for ur input.
- Nov 17, '12 by RealNurse419Congrats! I don't know much about CCF because I don't have clinical there. Sorry I couldn't be of any help with that, but send me a pm with your email and I'll send you mine if you have any more questions! Enjoy this last year of freedom!
- Dec 7, '12 by westburyAny word if Case will send out letters before Xmas? The suspense is killing me!
- Jan 5 by westburyWe're now heading into the second week of January......
Anybody know when Case is planning on making final decisions? No news is good news.....but still no news!