Bloomsburg University 2013Register Today!
- by malamutepants Jul 2, '12Hey all, did anyone apply for BU's CRNA program? They pushed the deadline up 3 months and it left me scrambling to get all the materials together. I received an email from the admissions coordinator and was told 32 applications were submitted (for 12 spots). Does anyone have any info regarding the interview process, ie. is it more professional or clinical in nature, formal/informal, etc.? This is my first app. in this year so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks! Happy 4th to everyone.
- Jul 2, '12 by RhinoRocketRNI, too, have applied. Today I did not hear promising things about board pass rates.. I almost regret spending that 35 dollars now
- Jul 3, '12 by thn4I applied also, did not hear good things about the school and board pass rates from current students.
- Jul 3, '12 by malamutepantsSo where is the info on their board pass rates?
- Jul 5, '12 by RhinoRocketRNI know a few SRNAs in their program, they didnt pass, and said more classmates had the same issue
- Jul 11, '12 by malamutepantsVague at best. a "few" SRNA's? other students with the same problem? Sounds like my accelerated BSN program. We had a "few" drop out, and others had problems with the NCLEX. To me, it was an awesome program.
Does anyone have any objective feedback about BU's program?
- Jul 11, '12 by RhinoRocketRNconsidering they only accept 12 ppl, 5 ppl fail, thats almost only a 50% pass rate, thats POOR.
- Aug 27, '12 by kup6I just got a letter for an interview. Do we know any legitimate stats for their pass fail rate? Or is this all 'hear say'? Any info about BUs interviews?
- Aug 27, '12 by RhinoRocketRNits all hear say from students... i got my letter too though.. good luck.
- Aug 31, '12 by malamutepantsI spoke with someone at BU about 3 weeks ago regarding interview details. The only word I got out of her was "informal". Whatever that means, right? I also heard somewhere they have a critical care exam following the interview. Any further information would be appreciated. My interview is November 2. RhinoRocketRN and kup6, I'm curious what your backgrounds are. Care to share?