Western Health Sciences - Direct Entry MSN - Fall 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by rainkissedleavesDid you finish all your pre-reqs?
- Sep 14, '12 by BlueEyes85I have! Do you have any still in progress?
- Sep 15, '12 by rainkissedleavesyea i finish 2 of them this semester: anatomy and nutrition.
i will send my transcripts asap to Western after my fall semester is over with.
- Sep 15, '12 by BlueEyes85Kritkat, just to clarify, did you submit your current transcripts with your application? If not, I would recommend sending what you have and then once your new grades are posted-send another copy. Only because on the application checklist it says we should send in our transcripts with our application.
- Sep 17, '12 by rainkissedleavesyes yes, I did send them my transcripts! Thanks Blueeyes! Do you know if the mail is to be post marked by Oct 1 or is it supposed to reach by Oct 1?
- Sep 17, '12 by BlueEyes85Ok good! I got worried for you for a second I believe it says postmarked.
- Sep 17, '12 by MasecaHi guys, thought I'd check back in and see if anyone has questions for a current student We are just starting week 5!
- Sep 17, '12 by BlueEyes85Maseca! I bet you're stoked to be able to say "current student" I've been meaning to ask you guys how it's been going!
- Sep 18, '12 by MasecaQuote from BlueEyes85I think everyone has a difference outlook. We are just starting our first tests, and a lot of people are nervous. But for the most part I think we have a good solid cohort! We start clinicals in two short weeks!!!Maseca! I bet you're stoked to be able to say "current student" I've been meaning to ask you guys how it's been going!
- Sep 19, '12 by BlueEyes85I see what you mean. I feel like nursing school would take some getting used to! It's so fast paced and there's so much to learn in a short amount of time. Not to mention the stress of wanting to do well because you've worked so hard to get here. That's awesome that clinicals start so soon! Don't forget to have fun