so far- from what I have read and I have been doing, I need to have my POS (hahah that they call it that), and my portfolio assignments. Checking the website also states these things as needed for the final portfolio:
* A current resume: the first part of your portfolio will be an updated resume or a curriculum vitae (CV)
* Professional Development Plan (PDP) - written during NURS 6000
* Plan of Study (POS) - developed during NURS 6000
* Portfolio Assignments from each of the courses. S
* Continuing Education - you may
include any continuing education activities you participated in during your MSN program
* End of Program Outcome Evidence Chart is part of the Portfolio. This chart lists activities and/or experiences that prepared you to meet the MSN individual student learning outcomes.
* Final Reflection - a short paper describing how portfolio assignments enabled you to meet the individual student learning outcomes and a selection of activities that demonstrate how you achieved service, scholarship
, and social change.
Hope this helps. For the record, I have never seen the End of Program Outcomes Evidence Chart- so I am assuming that one is to come. I have 16 weeks left before my practicum...so I can almost taste the end!!