Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty Entry 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 9, '12 by hbcrd10Hi everyone!! I just got my letter of acceptance of pre-specialty FNP and cannot wait for August! Any thoughts on housing?
- Apr 13, '12 by EvitaHi All! Congrats on getting in. I am a pre-specialty student (starting ACNP) in the fall and I am looking for a house mate for next year. I currently share a two bedroom with my husband, but he is going out of state for school next year, so I am looking for someone to share my apartment with. I live between 12 south and green hills (can walk to both). PM me if interested.
- May 25, '12 by alove4Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, and I just got accepted into the pre-specialty nursing program for psychiatric nursing! We should start a group facebook page if anyone is interested?
- May 25, '12 by blackbird singingHey Ashley! We already made one-- Search "Vanderbilt School of Nursing - Accepted Fall 2012" and you should find it!
- Jul 23, '12 by ellarieswanHey everyone! I will be applying to the Vanderbilt FNP program for 2013 after I graduate with my Biology degree. I was a Pre-Med student, but have lost interest in going to medical school. I was wondering if you would mind commenting back with your GPA's, GRE scores, etc. that got you into the program so I know where I stand. I would GREATLY appreciate any wisdom from you all and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who was accepted. - E.S.
- Jul 25, '12 by babyblues2I'm planning on applying to this program for either 2013 or 2014, what sort of GPA/GRE scores/experience did students who were accepted this year have? I'm trying to figure out how strong of an applicant I am currently. I have a 3.5 GPA overall but only a 3.0 Science GPA (about a 3.2 for all the pre-reqs), my GRE score were 620 (verbal reasoning), 700 (quantitative), and a 5.0 (writing). I recently started volunteering at a community health clinic, but don't have any other work experience that is directly in the field, although I've worked at a specialty veterinary practice for the last five years. I'm planning on retaking the GRE to try and get a better score, too; the first time I pretty much just took it, without any prep. Are my stats similar to anyone who got in this year or totally off?
- Aug 17, '12 by machokidi'm not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread, but does anyone have information about the quarter to semester credit hours conversion that vandy uses? standard--1 quarter credit = 2/3 of a semester credit, or do they round?
- Nov 9, '12 by phieudDoes anyone know if Vanderbilt being NLNAC accredited will matter when searching for a job? I only ask because I see that most direct entry MSN programs are CCNE accredited