USF CA MSN-CNL Non-nurse Summer 2011 - Page 12Register Today!
- Apr 5, '11 by Becky965Thank you everybody for your support. I got my rejection letter today. Oh well.....I don't feel like I have heard of many people that were actually accepted. Anyways, best of luck to everyone!
- Apr 5, '11 by kzimmermannQuote from fingerscrossed12Hi Fingerscrossed12,Thank you everybody for your support. I got my rejection letter today. Oh well.....I don't feel like I have heard of many people that were actually accepted. Anyways, best of luck to everyone!
Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you at least heard something since I know the waiting was driving you crazy. In addition to not many people being accepted, for those of us who are finishing up prerequisites, so far I haven't heard of a school whose finals aren't the same week as the start date of classes.
Do you have apps in to any other schools?
- Apr 5, '11 by Caffeinated RNi, too, received a rejection letter finally. as bummed as i was, there is a part of me that is happy that i don't have to consider more loans than i already have! lol...plus, it doesn't hurt that i got into a CC elsewhere
congrats to everyone who was accepted!!!
- Apr 7, '11 by BeckNursingStudentHi everyone! I was accepted to USF, but am declining the offer this time (I was rejected for spring entry) because I already accepted at U of A. So to those on the waitlist, here's another spot! Good luck to everyone!
- Apr 8, '11 by BuManI'm going to decline the offer also, so there's another wait-list spot for someone. Good luck all!
- Apr 15, '11 by godsmissinangelHi everyone! Although I've been following this thread and others for awhile, this is my first allnurses.com post I'm really excited to finally join in on the conversation! I've learned so much from all of you so thank you for all the questions, answers, advice, and help. It goes beyond just the people who are actually participating on here lol.
I got accepted to USF and am in Cohort 12! Congrats to everyone else starting next month! I was wondering if anyone has been able to register for our classes yet?? Or know of when we will be able to? I've been following all of the steps for new students as closely as possible but can't seem to figure this one out. Thank you so much! I can't wait to meet my fellow Dons!
Also, Kzimmerman, if you're still following this thread, I'm the girl who met you on the day of our interviews at SMU for the ELMSN-CM program! Congrats on getting accepted, that's wonderful. Will you be beginning their program this fall??
- Apr 16, '11 by kzimmermannQuote from godsmissinangelHi There!Also, Kzimmerman, if you're still following this thread, I'm the girl who met you on the day of our interviews at SMU for the ELMSN-CM program! Congrats on getting accepted, that's wonderful. Will you be beginning their program this fall??
By the way, loved your suit. When you get a chance, PM me & let me know how the interview went. Mine was pretty tough but it was a different style of interviewing (the stress test). Congrats on getting accepted to USF! I'm planning to go to SMU, but I want to keep my options open and see if I do get accepted to USF, what can be done about the start date / my finals overlap (if anything).
- Apr 18, '11 by godsmissinangelHi Kzimmerman! I'm so glad I got ahold of you on here Thank you so much! I thought you were dressed very nice too! I don't think that I am able to PM on here until I make 15 posts, is that correct? I am still learning how allnurses works lol. I would love to chat with you about our interviews -- sounds like we had a similar experience. Please PM if you can, I hope I'm able to at least receive them! Thank you for the congrats! I was a little torn between USF and SMU but i'm making the decision that's best for me. I hope you get accepted to USF as well. Have they updated you about your wait list position? I wonder if your professors would be willing to let you take your finals early so that they can finish processing your grades and get them to USF ASAP. I know it's a little bit of a stretch but it might be an option??
- Apr 29, '11 by kzimmermannHi All,
I was brought over to the accepted group and declined as well. I've got exams 3 weeks in a row before Finals week and my professors were not willing to budge on allowing me to take the finals early.
Sooo...I'm sure someone has gotten a welcome call! Good luck, all!