USA BSN-DNP Program Spring 2013...Any other applicants out there? - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 23, '12 by JFSRNI live exactly one mile from the school and just received my letter yesterday, so give it a little longer! I was accepted to the Emergency DNP track, would love to get in touch with any other BSN-DNP students in the area.
- Oct 23, '12 by JJOHNSCAROK, got the letter today. I was really worried about my lack of nursing experience (5 months) hurting my application. I think it was the e-mail last week that caused a lot of my anxiety-- something about the "highly competitive applicant pool" statement that got me. Anyway, congrats to those that have been accepted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting!
- Oct 23, '12 by Born_2BRNCongrats to those who got accepted! Unfortunately I didn't. My grade wasn't good enough so I might just have to look for another school or do the MSN first. Undergrad GPA hurts my chance otherwise I would have been accepted with my nursing only.
- Oct 25, '12 by AmtrakI recieved my acceptance letter on Tuesday for BSN-DNP Psych! Would love to link up. We will need lots of support throughout this journey.
- Oct 31, '12 by JJOHNSCARStarted a facebook page for us to communicate University of South Alabama Psych DNP. Anyone from any track/degree can join, it's an open group.
- Nov 4, '12 by AmtrakQuote from JJOHNSCARStarted a facebook page for us to communicate University of South Alabama Psych DNP. Anyone from any track/degree can join, it's an open group.
Hey! Can't seem to find the FB page. What should I type in to search for it? Any one in the DNP Psych program also can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep in touch.
- Nov 15, '12 by RNUSHi JJOHNSCAR, I am having a hard time finding your group on facebook. Any suggestions?
- Nov 26, '12 by AshfaceRNHey guys,
Anyone accepted into the Emergency Nursing MSN program for Spring 2013? Or even the BSN-DNP program. I just wanted to see if anyone has created a fb page or would be interested in joining one so we can keep in contact.