UCLA MECN 2012 - Page 31Register Today!
- Apr 3, '12 by trailblazer1oh! I had no idea. I couldn't come up with anything when I searched for it originally. Is it open to the public? I found a ucla mecn 2014 page, but thought a fb group would be more practical since you can upload docs, etc. I'll try looking again.Last edit by trailblazer1 on Apr 3, '12 : Reason: .
- Apr 3, '12 by junealexDoes anyone have the latest update on the waiting-list?
- Apr 4, '12 by jungdtany updates guys?
- Apr 8, '12 by junealexCongrats Aaj8191!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the rest of us!!!
- Apr 10, '12 by Aaj8191Thank u best of luck everyone
- Apr 12, '12 by Chappie1920Hey There Current MECNs & Los Angelites,
I have a logistical question and would be super grateful for any insight:
I am relocating to L.A. for school. I have an opportunity to live cheaply with old friends on the East Side of the city (Silverlake area) and I'd love to avoid living with strangers at the beginning.
I am no stranger to the L.A. area, but not sure how brutal of a commute it will be to Westwood from the other side of town..?
After over a decade car-free in NYC, I am also hoping to take public transportation/van pool/bike as much as possible, to have time to study en route to school. Do you think this is doable? Are there many commuters in the MECN program or do most live in/near Westwood?
During the first few terms, are you on campus more than 4 days a week?
Grateful for any/all thoughts and best to all!
- Apr 17, '12 by junealex@dtran: That's awesome news, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
- Apr 22, '12 by junealexHello everyone!
Does anyone if the wait-list has continued to move pass #35? I tried calling on friday but (4/20/12) but couldn't get through
Also, does anyone know if there are any outstanding schools that have not yet sent out correspondence to their applicants?