Jefferson MSN for Fall 2010?Register Today!
- by Barinbass Jun 26, '10I have applied to start Fall semester at Jefferson and would love to hear from others who have experience there. I will be in the online MSN ANP program if admitted. I have not heard and would really like to know. I hope I don't have to wait 2 months to find out. Anyone else with experience at Jefferson's MSN program such as quality of education, faculty support and real help, etc past or present? Thanks Barinbass
Anyone know of other online MSN programs that are only one year long? Jefferson is but I wanted to apply to another too. Most seem to be two years at least. Want another one that can be completed in 4 semesters.
- Jun 30, '10 by lvICUWhere is Jefferson?
- Jun 30, '10 by BarinbassPennsylvania.
- Jun 30, '10 by lvICUOh, just wondering. There is a Jefferson College of Health Sciences in VA. I wasn't sure which one you were talking about.
- Jul 12, '10 by BarinbassI called Jefferson Univ SON Admissions Dept approx Friday 7/2 to see when I might learn their decision. There was some confusion re one transcript, but my school changed names after I graduated. They were holding my file until another transcript arrived, but it was not going to as the name was changed. Very glad I called as I was able to straighten it out. She then said she'd send my packet on and it would go through processng starting the following Tuesday, 7/6. She added that I should hear something in one or two weeks. It is now 7/12, day before my birthday, and I really want to know if I was admitted. I want to know but also don't in case they rejected me. It didn't come today, and I am scared. Should I call and how long do I give them before I do? This waiting is tough! Thanks, Barinbass.