Fall 2011 Graduate School ROLL CALL - page 5
HELLO! I saw this done in a 2009 post. And wanted to start it for all the 2011/2012 accepted graduate students! So JOIN this thread for some fun! 1. Name the school you will be attending 2.... Read More
Jul 28, '111. Drexel University
2. MSN- PediNP
3. Work Full time
4. School part time
5. I've already started a few of the basic courses, but I am nervous about finding a preceptor. Super excited about starting this new chapter of my life!!
Jul 28, '11Vanderbilt University
So excited I cannot stand it!
Aug 2, '111. Name the school you will be attending- University of San Francisco
2. Degree you will be working on (including specialty)- MSN-CNL
3. Whether you will be working full time or part time or quit-Part-Time
4. Will you be attending school part time or full time-Part-Time
I'm freaking nervous, but excited!
Aug 3, '11Case Western Reserve University
MSN, Pysch NP
Work full-time, part-time or prn (still trying to figure it out)
Aug 3, '111. California State University Long Beach
2. MSN AGNP
3. Work full-time at first, go Per diem during clinical
4. Part-time at first, then full time for clinical
5. I am so excited to learn, very anxious as well. I know it will be challenging, but I can't wait to start.