Fall 2011 Graduate School ROLL CALL - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 28, '11 by SydneyJo1Vanderbilt University
So excited I cannot stand it!
- Aug 2, '11 by Diva, RN1. Name the school you will be attending- University of San Francisco
2. Degree you will be working on (including specialty)- MSN-CNL
3. Whether you will be working full time or part time or quit-Part-Time
4. Will you be attending school part time or full time-Part-Time
I'm freaking nervous, but excited!
- Aug 3, '11 by resilientnurseCase Western Reserve University
MSN, Pysch NP
Work full-time, part-time or prn (still trying to figure it out)
- Aug 3, '11 by KaterinaRN1. California State University Long Beach
2. MSN AGNP
3. Work full-time at first, go Per diem during clinical
4. Part-time at first, then full time for clinical
5. I am so excited to learn, very anxious as well. I know it will be challenging, but I can't wait to start.