Fall 2011 Graduate School ROLL CALL - page 5
HELLO! I saw this done in a 2009 post. And wanted to start it for all the 2011/2012 accepted graduate students! So JOIN this thread for some fun! 1. Name the school you will be attending 2.... Read More
0Jul 28, '11 by luvdancink1. Drexel University
2. MSN- PediNP
3. Work Full time
4. School part time
5. I've already started a few of the basic courses, but I am nervous about finding a preceptor. Super excited about starting this new chapter of my life!!
- Click Here To Get More Topics Like This! Get the hottest topics and toons in your inbox.
0Jul 28, '11 by SydneyJo1Vanderbilt University
So excited I cannot stand it!
0Aug 2, '11 by Diva, RN1. Name the school you will be attending- University of San Francisco
2. Degree you will be working on (including specialty)- MSN-CNL
3. Whether you will be working full time or part time or quit-Part-Time
4. Will you be attending school part time or full time-Part-Time
I'm freaking nervous, but excited!
0Aug 3, '11 by resilientnurseCase Western Reserve University
MSN, Pysch NP
Work full-time, part-time or prn (still trying to figure it out)
0Aug 3, '11 by KaterinaRN1. California State University Long Beach
2. MSN AGNP
3. Work full-time at first, go Per diem during clinical
4. Part-time at first, then full time for clinical
5. I am so excited to learn, very anxious as well. I know it will be challenging, but I can't wait to start.