APU ELM for Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by mmcnabb3I got the call I have my interview this wednesday! Less then two days of a notice, and right after my chem test, so hopefully I wont be too frazzled for the interview!!! Wish me luck!
- Dec 3, '12 by venusg04Hey mmcnabb3
You are interviewing at the SD campus??? Anyway good luck! It would be nice to hear what it was like after your interview
- Dec 4, '12 by KayT88mmcnabb3, Good luck on both your test and interview!!
- I was called for interview on 2 nov 2012 and i had my interview on dec 4,2012. I am worried about the results. After seeing all these posts M confused can anyone tell me are they calling for spring 2013 or fall 2013..!!! I applied for fall 2013!
- I think it depends on when you're done with prerequisites. Some people have been accepted for earlier cohorts than they've applied for. So it depends on whether you're eligible I think. Didn't they explain during your interview?
- thank you lilyr I am left with one prereq that is verbal communication but done with all others ...most of them are with A's.. i have 100 hours of volunteering ....during interview they said we llput you on hold ...send us your transcripts and asked me campus preference...I am confused after that...
- Since you'll been done fairly soon it sounds like you might be accepted earlier than Fall 2013 (if they have open spots), maybe even for the January cohort like Kayt88! Did they mention that possibility at all? I think it also depends on your campus preference, though.
- They did not mention anything like early acceptance thing! I told them I dont have any campus preference as I am from Canada, so anything will be fine for me! I just want to be accepted either for spring or fall 2013..lol..
- Well, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like that is what's happening based on what people have been posting; so I hope I don't confuse you! It seems like you have a good shot at getting into either cohort though. Good luck!!!
- Thank you! good luck to you as well! Do you have any idea when they gonna mail out decisions?