APU ELM for Fall 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 28 by hughes317So has anyone been accepted to San Diego for fall?
- Jan 28 by irisbdohughes317 I have been accepted into the San Diego region for Fall.
- Jan 29 by hughes317Congratulations! I have seen many people talking of being accepted to summer and I wasn't sure if they moved on to fall acceptances yet. When were you notified?
- Jan 29 by mmcnabb3fall is already full. you should have had a letter either way??
- Jan 29 by shamu12I haven't heard anything yet for fall azusa campus I was told decisions would be made late jan early feb at the latest
- Jan 30 by hughes317I applied to spring 2014
- Jan 30 by hughes317I applied for spring 2014, I just haven't heard anyone say they were accepted to the fall program.
- Feb 4 by hannebassI was accepted for Fall 2013...but, you're right I haven't seen many who've posted that are starting Fall...good luck!!
- Feb 25 by hb3anhey! does anyone know if we get a BSN and a MSN from the ELM program?
Online states:But when I called the office last week, they told me that we don't get a BSN, just a MSN. Anyone know for sure?
Entry-level Master's (ELM)
The Entry-level Master's (ELM) program is designed for students who hold baccalaureate or higher degrees in other disciplines, but want to pursue bachelor's and master's degrees in nursing. The program provides students an intensive three-year sequence of pre- and post-licensure study that enables them to become registered nurses (RNs) and receive a BSN, and also leads to the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree with a clinical specialty.