2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 37Register Today!
- Dec 19, '12 by meep05Do you guys know when we're supposed to find out if we got in or not.. Feb or march?
- Dec 20, '12 by meep05Did you guys find out at the interview day the percentage of people interviewed and of the people interviewed how many are accepted?
- Dec 20, '12 by FingersCross'dYes, out of the 600ish people who applied, 50-55% get interviewed and around 100-120 are accepted (the class ends up being a bit over 80 people). Scary numbers!!!
- Dec 21, '12 by atomicgirlWhen you check your application status in the portal, does it still say you're missing some materials? Mine still says they are missing some of my transcripts...
- Dec 21, '12 by nuttreeRNI am starting the WHNP program full-time in May (someone asked earlier in this thread if anyone was) I was accepted via traditional MSN route
- Dec 21, '12 by kdiemI missed the deadline (Dec 15th) for the financial aid package to be completed. Does anyone know what happens if you submit your materials/info after this deadline? Is there a hard deadline/priority for those who apply by that deadline? Or do you just find out your financial aid package later in May? I should have been more on top of this! But the deadline was so quick after the interview.
- Dec 21, '12 by hopefulnurse24Hey, kdiem. You can still get financial aid no matter how late you turn it in! I think if it's after January 1st, your financial aid package is delayed until April or May. They did say that the earlier you turn it in, the better your financial aid package would be, and you have a better shot at receiving work-study (research positions).
- Dec 26, '12 by PNPhopefulHappy holidays everyone!
Kdiem, I actually had trouble logging into the CSS profile because the website was down (too many people trying to submit, I assume) so I ended up submitting all my stuff the morning of the 16th. The websites were up and running by then and I had no trouble submitting anything. I think you'll be fine but make sure you get your FAFSA done by March!