2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 17Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by cjacobs2Ahhh congratulations! So happy for you all!
- Nov 13, '12 by hollysfThank you so much hopeful! You should be coming up next! Unfortunately, I have a lab and two lecture classes on the day of my interview and so I will have to opt out of the in-person interview. The email said they're allowing you to interview by Skype this year, and so I will probably choose that option!
- Nov 13, '12 by atomicgirlCongrats!! I hope we all hear good news soon. Do any of you know of those who get interviewed, what % are accepted?
- Nov 13, '12 by PNPhopefulCongrats Holly! You must be so excited! I'm just anxiously checking my email over and over but slowly losing hope =(
I think it's so great that they allow for an interview via skype. I wish you the best of luck!!
- Nov 13, '12 by kdiemWahhhhhh! I got an interview offer too for the midwifery specialty I can't believe it. Mine was also sent at 8:13am PST. I'm sending my luck to those who are waiting! (Still in disbelief) and I'm planning to fly in, but we'll see if that works out.
- PNP, don't lose hope! Did you apply for regular PNP or peds acute care or peds critical care, or what?
CONGRATULATIONS kdiem! I'm so excited for you! You deserve it wonderful news! I'm so happy for ALL of you! Yay!
- I have a feeling our specialties will be notified tomorrow. I don't know why, but that's just what I'm thinking I guess we will see though. Don't give up hope, I am almost positive that our specialties haven't been notified yet. We're almost there, we can keep waiting, we can do this!!!!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, I am really nervous, my specialty is similar but not exactly the same... guess I will just have to keep waiting...