LPN at Kennedy Global SchoolRegister Today!
- by Jaycee77 May 29, '10Hi! I'm a nuby here I would like to know, if there are students like me or graduates of LPN at Kennedy Global School. I really wanted to hear more about this school and the experiences.
- 22,776 Views
- May 29, '10 by Jaycee77That's true... It's a one year school away program. They send you the modules, study plan and tests for the first 3 quarters, It's a self study on your free time and the 4th quarter you do the clinicals in the Philippines. I'm on my 2nd quarter and so far it's working for me but at the same time, I'm curious as to what to expect during the clinicals. If there are others like me or better yet graduates who had success stories or not so good once.
- May 29, '10 by Strivin2BgreatNurseSo you're saying that you 're paying a school to do your book work at home and then in two quarters you're going to another country just to be able to get your clinical hours..don't you worry that employers might not approve that school or except your diploma because that's a low profile school and you went to another country just to be able to get clinical hours and what about the board of nursing will they allow you to come back and sit for the nclex..it just sounds to strange for me but good luck and yes I would love to know the outcome of your experience with them
- hi jaycee77! when are u going? im going the end of the year. maybe we could help each other out. i could gv u my email if u want.
i did my research on this school, i they also provided their credentials. just call/ask them. so i gave it a go =)
thanks for the info and I will tell her she just thought it was some kind of scam and i was just letting her know that she might be better off going to a school in the states...oh and is the cost of the trip to do your clinicals covered in your tuition or is it an additional cost and how much is the tuition overall..
- Im sorry i meant shinyfeet...and are you still in the program or did you graduate already
call them 6467050058. they have all the answers to ur inquiries. I am happy with my decision.
- Thanks Shinyfeet..I'll pass along the information and I only asked since you guys were already in the program that maybe you wouldn't mind giving a little info but I see otherwise..again good luck in your current goals!!