Westmoreland County Community College (WCCC)
- 0Feb 27, '11 by nurse2b013Hello! Anyone out there from this school? I am waiting on my scores from the NLN pre-entrance exam last week, and then waiting to see if I got into the RN program. I was just curious if anyone else on this site attends school here!
- 0Mar 17, '11 by jennyjoHi girls! I got my scores today too. I took my test on Feb 16th. This is my first semester at WCCC. I had a feeling you were close to me nurse2b...I posted a response to you in the pre-nursing area. I am very happy with my score. So glad the wait is over...now just waiting on the acceptance letters. I am sure they will be delayed now too.
- 0Mar 18, '11 by nurse2b013Sorry Addfive....I misunderstood! I was talking about needing at least a composite score of 100 to be competitive. My bad! I'm not sure about what percentile is needed...
Jennyjo, I'm sorry, I didn't see your response to me in the pre-nursing thread. I'm sure that the acceptance letters will be delayed also, which is a bummer. I hope they come by the end of the month at least! Glad to hear you are happy with your score also. :spin: Which campus is your first choice?
- 0Mar 19, '11 by jennyjoI am hoping to go to the Indiana campus. It's less than 15 minutes from my house. I got a 152 which is the 99th percentile. Hope that'll do it, lol. I was shocked I did that well. Not expected.
@Addfive, I have a friend who was in the 88th percentile that got in and graduated from the program...it just depends on how many apply, but a 126 is a good score. I would say she is good...just my thoughts. Also depends on which campus and how many she is competing with.
- 0Mar 19, '11 by nurse2b013Jennyjo, Indiana campus for me too!!!
I am in the 95th percentile, so hopefully I'll get in. I don't think you have to worry about it being in the 99th percentile!
I wish I knew how many others applied to the Indiana campus. I believe there are 30 spots available. I'm hoping I have a good chance with my score...I know at least several people I scored higher than, so we'll see...
What classes are you taking this semester?