Villanova BSN Express 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 13 by kaw038Hi all, for anyone still looking for a patho course (current or future students) the University of Northern Colorado offers Pathophysiology through their extended studies program. It's self-paced independent study so you're able to register at any time and just need to complete the course within one year. I've confirmed that it is transferrable to Villanova. Here is the website for more information: Extended Studies at the University of Northern Colorado. The cost is roughly half of that at VU.
- Jan 13 by Whit88Quote from joneal04That's great Joneal04. I think I'm gonna show for the orientation on Monday. Hbu? And thanks for the Facebook page coz we need it.SLC2080 and all, I just made a facebook page!! it is titled: Villanova BSNexpress Nursing May 2013. All you have to do is like the page and we can start posting questions and stuff like that! We can maybe figure out a way to meet up and talk about living arrangements and such. I am also taking the online course and we can maybe even use the page for questions that come up when the course starts! Is anyone going to the orientation on Monday for the course?
- Jan 14 by SLC2080Whit88, I'm still waiting to hear back from University of Florida but that probably won't be until March so as of right now, I'm just planning on Nova!
Joneal04, thanks for making the facebook page!
Do you guys have any idea what you plan to do for living arrangements yet?
- Jan 15 by JuliemoHi, everyone!
I was accepted into the program but still need two religion courses. Where can you take them locally (PA or DE)?
- Jan 15 by kaw038Hi Juliemo - Montgomery County Community College in PA offers Comparative Religions (PHI215) as on online course. I also believe Villanova will accept courses like one on death & dying and even marriage/family if you can find them, though I'd double check with VU just to be safe. Hope that helps!
- Jan 15 by mkelly02Hey everyone, I am taking the patho online course at nova as well, DL1, and I live in Manayunk so if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up for assignments that would be awesome. I sent in my deposit as well and will be starting the program this May. Also, I have a bedroom available in the house I own and would be happy to rent it out to someone looking for a place to live during the program. If interested please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
- Jan 18 by jk12345Sending my check in next week. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and working together to get through the next 14 months!
- Jan 21 by st635450Hey everyone! I sent my deposit to Villanova just recently! Is there a facebook page for the entering class? Can't wait to get to meet and know you all!
- Feb 8 by Bri2683I am, hello
- Sep 24 by marieleeleeI am interested for the next semester but need to know... does it involve gross anatomy and how involved is the gross anatomy part? I did not get a clear answer from the online course schedule description. Thanks.