Penn State Hershey's Medical Center GN Residency 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 18, '11 by Jingles39Oh Jason, how I envy you! My ultimate dream is getting a residency spot in Hershey's cancer institute.
Of course, I've got a ways to go yet (pre nursing here), but I just wanted to wish everyone great success at Hershey and welcome to central Pa!
- Nov 19, '11 by kiatu10Quote from KittyinNjThat's a good idea KittyinNj. Is there a way we cool have Lynn connect us? I wasn't really sure of the safety of this site, so I did not put my real contacts or email address on this website. But i could email Lynn and tell her my ID is Kiatu10 trying to reach your ID with your permission, that way we communicate. Sounds long of a stretch but, better safe.kiatu i too am looking, if youd like email me and i can send u some decent looking places be careful of the ones which are super cheap! also look at the apartment ratings!!!
- Nov 19, '11 by kiatu10It sure will. Am so nervous about it. Its like my nerves fire each step of this process. It's a whole new place, new people, new in the career, and the list goes on and on. But am sure, we all will be fine and in safe hands.
- Nov 22, '11 by KittyinNjhi guys, quick ? have u started looking at places? i was thinking of going the next 2 weeks to check some spots out! if u have started can u pls share where?
- Nov 26, '11 by kiatu10I found something and am already doing the paper work. Lynn kind of recommended it. The place is Briarcrest Gardens. Just google apartments near penn state hershey mc and you will see it on the list.
- Nov 27, '11 by KittyinNjBRIARCREST? did u go see it i did,,, i didnt like it at all, plus its electric heat!!!
im going to be at springford come there instead
- Dec 4, '11 by kiatu10Wow, i didnt go there yet. Am officially disappointed. Maybe i should just go look at the houses physically. I was relying on the floor plans and pictures that they emailed me. Thanks a lot.
- Mar 29, '12 by hopefulnewgradHi everyone! Looks like most of you are started in the January 2012 program - if so I hope you are loving it! Is anyone interviewing for this upcoming July 2012 cohort? I have my interview next week - any tips or advice? Thanks!
- Apr 6, '12 by mlipariI had my interview last week too. Has anyone heard from them yet? They said they'd be calling with offers immediately.