Drexel ACE Spring 2013, any applicants out there?
- 0May 1, '12 by Kelsea1214Hello All-
I applied to the Drexel ACE program for Spring 2013 start date. Just wondering if there is any one else out there who will be playing the waiting game for the next several weeks/months
- 0May 2, '12 by Kelsea1214I received my BS in Dietetics from the Univ of Delaware. My undergrad GPA isn't where I would like it, but my GPA in my last 60 credits is what I'm sort of relying on. Its a little unnerving knowing that they screen applicants based on grades only. I sent a LOR anyway, as well as let them know I have my CNA license etc.
After reading through the other ACE threads, they begin notifying anywhere from two weeks after the application cycle closes till a handful of weeks before the start of the program. I don't know if I can wait til next year!
I will also be applying to Jefferson's FACT, UPenn, West Chester, and maybe a school or two in Northeast Florida/the South.
What other programs are you applying to?
- 0May 2, '12 by rld2750hi! i sent my application in in middle of february and i already found out i got accepted! i emailed the admissions guy before i heard back asking when i would know if i got in or not and he said : "review for the spring 2013 term will begin on approximately april 16 and continue for 4-5 months. applications will be reviewed on a queue determined by date of application completion."
best of luck!!!
- 0May 2, '12 by laurn109@Kelsea1214 I applied to Jefferson in the fall and did not get in :-/ so I'm waiting for Drexel and going to apply to Villanova eventually...I'm waiting for my spring grades to hopefully boost my GPA a little bit before I do anything else lol
that's awesome @rld2750 congrats!!! my file was just completed last week so I'm waiting and very anxious... would you mind sharing your stats?? (undergrad GPA from where and what prereqs you had completed)
- 0May 4, '12 by Emily1118I applied in the beginning of March and just found out last week that I got in! I was kind of surprised since I only had two of my science pre-req's completed (A&P I and II). So now I just have to do Nutrition, Chem, and Micro and Ethics in the Fall I am NOT looking forward to that!
GOOD LUCK to all who are waiting to hear! I am sure you will hear good news soon
- 0May 5, '12 by Kelsea1214I received a confusing email this morning asking for my high school transcripts. yet, it was already confirmed that my application was complete. I have a bachelor's, they dont need my high school transcripts! So, I checked my portal website, and my admissions decision status changed... I was offered admissions! Yay! I emailed and left a message with admissions to get the high school transcript thing straightened out. very weird. I left another thread asking if any one else had something similar happen to them.