Drexel ACE Spring 2013, any applicants out there? - page 3
Hello All- I applied to the Drexel ACE program for Spring 2013 start date. Just wondering if there is any one else out there who will be playing the waiting game for the next several weeks/months ;)... Read More
- 0May 7, '12 by Kelsea1214Mal0126 I would definitely call. I'll be calling at some point today. I need to get the high school transcript request that is now on my portal site straightened out.
I didn't receive an email announcing my change in status on my portal, but I did receive an email requesting high school transcripts. That's what led me to check my portal the day i found out I got in
- 0May 7, '12 by amys1029Hi everyone!!!
I also applied for Spring 2013. My application status did change last week saying its currently on hold. Has anyone else been put on hold? I called and was told my application is on hold because they want see my summer I grades before they make a decision, I'm taking Ethics & Developmental Pysch.
- 0May 7, '12 by mal0126amys1029...my status doesn't say on hold but I had to call as well because it had said that my application was incomplete (but thankfully it was only a mistake and it is complete). I was just wondering though how they know about the summer classes that you're going to be taking? I have 4 prereqs left (2 in the summer and 2 in the fall), but I haven't sent Drexel anything to let them know, mainly because I didn't know if I was supposed to. Best of luck to you! I'm still playing the waiting game as well haha
- 0May 8, '12 by amys1029I already can't wait to be finished the summer classes just so I can know the decision. I never heard of someone being put on hold I wish I knew whether its good or bad :/... and I did send a copy of the prereq classes im taking this summer just so they knew I was registered for them. Are you applying anywhere else? I will also be applying to upenn, jeff, and nyu.
Best of Luck to You too!!!!!!
- 0May 18, '12 by Kelsea1214Quote from sinbadx81Hello- I'm visiting Drexel this week. I'm meeting with an academic advisor while I'm there. I just want to get a feel for the campus, and ask a few questions etc. I'm concerned about safety, too. The program sounds amazing, I like that it is only 11 months long.Hi everyone,
I've also been accepted to the Spring 2013 ACE program. Congrats to the others who have gotten in and best of luck to those on hold or waiting on getting a spot.
Anyone visited yet or have thoughts on the program?
- 0May 19, '12 by laurn109I did really well with my grades in the spring semester so I sent an updated transcript to admissions and now my application is ON HOLD.. very frustrated and wondering how much longer it is going to take to hear/how many spots will be open at that point. Does anyone know how many students they accept into the program?