Applied or accepted to Drexel ACE BSN Spring 2012?Register Today!
- by honeycrisp Apr 25, '11I applied a month or so ago to the ACE program at Drexel for Spring 2012 and found out today that I've been accepted! I wasn't expecting to hear back from them so soon, but I'm not complaining! Anyone else out there who has applied for Spring 2012 and heard back or waiting to hear back? I did not find a current thread for that start date, so I hope I'm not duplicating one!
- Apr 25, '11 by lostinthesauceI didn't, but I'm hoping to apply for that term soon. Congratulations, by the way. How much is the tuition for the ACE BSN program? I cannot find that information on the site.
- Apr 25, '11 by honeycrispI believe it is around $40,000. Very expensive, but a lot better than going the traditional 2 year+ route that I had been considering at the same school. http://www.drexel.edu/undergrad/fina...wn/hs-tuition/
- Apr 25, '11 by lostinthesauceOh, thanks for sending that! When exactly does the Spring 2012 session begin?
- Apr 25, '11 by honeycrisp
- Apr 27, '11 by Tillytiffincongrats honeycrisp. i also was accepted for the spring 11-12 program. I would love to find a thread or info on total cost. I attended the info webinar last week and found that the $39K tuition does not include lab fees, or books. I just want to get a better idea of how much this will cost me when all is said and done. perhaps other thread has this info...
- Apr 29, '11 by ArdnethFor the Fall 2011 class, tuition is $39,700. I believe the labs, fees, insurance, etc were another $2500 (not 100% on that one, but I know it's close). For books, it looks like the required bundle is $131.50 + $988.25. The optional package that is not required but strongly recommended (the study guide package) is an additional $237.50.
- Apr 30, '11 by Mystique502I applied for the Spring 2012 term too and they said my app was on hold until they receive my spring grades . I'm in Chem 1 and Developmental Psych now. With Micro and Nutrition left. Congrats to everyone that got accepted!
- May 3, '11 by aba1988I just found out I was accepted as well. I really don't know anything about the program and their website information is kind of limited. Are there any current students that can share their experience? Thanks!
- May 3, '11 by Tillytiffincongrats aba1988! I am also dying to hear from other ACE students who have just graduated or are in the program now. I've found a few very helpful threads (scheduling, costs, things to look out for...) here on allnurses - especially the ones from those who posted while in the program, but they're from about 2-4 years ago and I'm not sure if the program has changed at all. I'm sure not much, but an updated perspective couldn't hurt. I wish you all luck and hope to see you next spring.