Applied or accepted to Drexel ACE BSN Spring 2012? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 12, '11 by Tillytiffinthanks for the info lostinthesauce, I think I saw that schedule on another ACE trhead. I was just wondering if they've changed it. But as a guidline, thats helpful.
jlynnb - I will def share any pertinant info I find during my visit. I too am deciding between schools (West Chester is my other) so I hope this visit sheds more light on the subject for me. This site has helped tremendously as well.
- May 17, '11 by lostinthesauceDoes anyone know how Drexel decides who they accept? Other schools seem to require GRE scores, essays, recommendations, the works. Drexel barely asks for anything.
- May 17, '11 by ArdnethDrexel is pretty much strictly GPA. That's why their drop rate is slightly higher than other schools.
- re: text books for ACE, I read that they use e-books now, is that for all classes or just some? I think this is a recent change so I havn't found much info on other threads. I also read on the Facebook - ACE accepted students page, that students get an ipod touch in the Informatics class first quarter. Should we have a laptop/ipad/e-reader as well?
- to answer my own question :smackingf I found the following thread which also includes info on ACE supplies. someone may find it helpful as well... http://allnurses.com/pa-nursing-prog...es-529596.html
if anyone has more current info, I'd appreciate that too
- more info on Drexel's use of ipod touch...
- May 19, '11 by lostinthesauceThis question is for everyone who was recently accepted into the ACE program - what was your undergraduate GPA? I just cannot understand Drexel's admission process and how they decide who to accept and reject. I am getting anxious.
- May 20, '11 by msneeHow Many students are they accepting for spring 2012
- May 20, '11 by msneeOn the website it says spring term 11-12 starts on April 2... That means we all missed the start date?!
- May 20, '11 by Tillytiffinit means Spring of 2012, secifically April 2, 2012. I had to call to get clarification on that - I was confused too. My application was listed as Spring 11-12 and I thought they had it wrong. But that session is, in fact, Spring of next year.