2012 CCP Nursing program
- 0Feb 3, '12 by annam83Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letters for the fall 2012 program yet and if so how many points did you have?
- 47,260 Visits
- 0Feb 4, '12 by NightBloomCereusThe last Allied Health Test is not until March 3rd, so I was told we wouldn't hear until after that. The college is on spring break the week of March 5th. I'm not expecting a response until the week of the 12th. In older threads people heard earlier, but I think the last test was earlier in previous years. I'm getting impatient, too! I had 8 points.
- 0Feb 6, '12 by NightBloomCereusI hope we hear before then, too. When I got my AHT results I asked when letters would go out. They said they can't make any admission decisions until everyone had taken the test, and then she showed me the paper where it says the last test is 3/3. Perhaps they admit people who have a lot of points before then, or maybe it's later this year because they have more applicants or something, I'm not sure. Either way, both of us should be fine with 8 points. I hope your sister likes the program.
- 0Feb 6, '12 by annam83ohhhh that makes a lot of sense about more applicants = more processing time = later admission letters. I read on another discussion on here that when your accepted they change your curriculum to Nursing and then you get the letter a few days later. I wonder if thats true? It doesn't really make sense because you have to send a $50 deposit to hold your seat/confirm acceptance, so why would they change someones curriculum before they even know if they definitely accept? My sister likes the program, especially the cost of tutition lol.
- 0Feb 8, '12 by cupidsqueen420I'm also eargerly awaitiing for letters to go out.. like you shahoo05 I read on previous posts lettere went out in February but I was told by the counselor not until March. Sadly my score is only a 7 so I am one of the ones in limbo. I'm hoping a few up those accepted also applied to other programs and decide to opt out of CCP's program giving more 7's a chance to get in..hehe Lets all keep eachother updated on letter status.
- 0Feb 9, '12 by annam83That's a good idea...Ill definitely update this discussion as soon as I receive a letter. I'll also update if I find out any information regarding when to expect the letters from a RELIABLE source (reliable like a counselor or someone that is directly involved in the decision making process.)