2012 CCP Nursing program - page 4
by annam83 48,328 Views | 397 Comments
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letters for the fall 2012 program yet and if so how many points did you have?... Read More
- 0Feb 26, '12 by NNPwannabeCongrats everyone!!! I have also been accepted for fall 2012. I was supposed to start last year but ended up having to cancel my classes like two weeks before school started. I cant wait to finally begin! Last year orientation was on May 10th so it will most likely be sometime around there for this year. I didnt receive the info about orientation in the mail until mid april but thats mostly because there was mix up with my address so they had to resend everything. You will have to have all your background check stuff done so you can bring it with you to orientation and then at orientation you get fitted for the ugly school uniforms lol and they will give you a packet with all the health requirements. You then have until mid july to get all your health requirements done.
- 0Feb 26, '12 by NNPwannabeyes. when you get the orientation info in the mail it will have instructions as to how to go online and complete the background check. Once you do that you just have to print out the results and bring it with you to orientation. You also need child abuse clearance which is also done online.
- 0Feb 28, '12 by cupidsqueen420There is no dates yet...we would have to pick one and let her know. she can do a class of up to 11 people. I think its around $75-85 per person and she can come to someone house or if we have a large group she will have it somewhere else. if your interested I need to let her know so we can figure out a date and time.
- 0Mar 12, '12 by cupidsqueen420Hey everyone, have any of you received anything from the school since sending in your deposit? My major hasn't been changed yet on My CCP but they cashed my check on 3/2 so I know they got it. I'm starting to get worried. I know that it was spring break last week and the college may be going on strike but I'm paranoid..hehe
- 0Mar 12, '12 by annam83Hi,
I haven't received anything. I personally wouldn't be worried since you have an acceptance letter plus proof they cashed your deposit. You can always email or call...or if you live close by or are in the area just stop by W2-5. I forgot to write back that I am definitely interested in the CPR class.