"Shot-blockers" "Shot-blockers" - pg.2 | allnurses

"Shot-blockers" - page 2

Question relates to Pediatric Office setting but there is more traffic on this forum. We use a device called a "shot-blocker" when administering immunizations to toddlers and up. Our supplier no... Read More

  1. Visit  canned_bread profile page
    #13 0
    At our hospital we use these: http://www.makeuwell.com.au/buzzy-4-shots/

    t says for children 4+, however we use it on our toddlers.