just got hired at MGH as a PCA in PACU - Page 2Register Today!
- May 11, '11 by teasnightmareI also got accepted into nursing school in the fall 2011. I was thinking about applying to MGH for a PCA position. Any info on jobs?
- May 11, '11 by ErindelHi psulli, the school im going to is middlesex cc. Adn program and i will transfer to salem state rn to bsn program through a mass transfer program.
Thats awesome they will let u see some procedures. The crna at my place said i can watch an intubation which will b so cool. Im glad your doing well. Its a fun floor to work on. I work with the best nurses!
Teasnightmare, the best way to get in is to volunteer at MGH. Ive been there for over a year. You need good connections in my opinion to work there, also if u do clinicals there, thats another good way to get in. goodluck!
- May 15, '11 by Sabr&ShukrQuote from Erindelthe best way to get in is to volunteer at MGH. Ive been there for over a year. You need good connections in my opinion to work there, also if u do clinicals there, thats another good way to get in. goodluck!
Who did you speak with about volunteering at MGH? I worked @ MGH as an MA for two years a couple years ago. I just finished my first semester of nursing school and have been applying everywhere to try to get a pca/cna position. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Congratulations and best wishes with everything!!
- May 15, '11 by ErindelHi Sabr, I went to the mgh website and went to the volunteer link and signed up for a volunteer orientation, then once that is complete you sign up for an interview then the volunteer office decides whether you would be a good fit to volunteer at mgh. you can also go to the main campus, gray bigelow bldg ground floor and get info there.
- May 15, '11 by Sabr&ShukrHey Erindel,
Thanks so much for the info. I just checked, but the next orientation is full. So I'll just wait until the next one comes up. Thanks again and best wishes with everything
- May 15, '11 by ErindelYour welcome sabr!
Goodluck with everything too