MHCC OrientationRegister Today!
- by NurseToBe3 Jun 20, '11I know this is a silly question, but do we need to dress super nice for this? I will be getting home from camping a few hours before and I was hoping for jeans and a nice shirt. I knew we needed to dress professional for the interview, but now that we are in is it a little more casual? What's everyone else wearing? Thanks! :-)
- Jun 20, '11 by pdxMHTThink you're fine going casual I'm gonna be wearing scrubs because I'll be leaving work early to make it to the orientation...
- Jun 20, '11 by Ginnym1981I'm planning on jeans a nice top (not dressy-just nice as in clean, good fitting) haha
See ya Wednesday!
(I just got my call from ------- and I'm in officially for the FALL! )Last edit by dianah on Jun 20, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Jun 22, '11 by NurseToBe3Thanks! And congrats! See you tonight!
- Jun 23, '11 by pdxMHTWow, I'm actually glad I'm in Winter start with all that stuff we have to do prior to starting
- Jun 23, '11 by saribeariWhat are they making you guys do??
- Jun 24, '11 by NurseToBe3I'm a little worried too! Especially about everything that has to be done in August! How official do you think our immunization records need to be? I'm wondering if a print out will do the job or if it needs to be from the doctor on their letterhead... Any thoughts?
- Jun 24, '11 by pdxMHTI'm thinking they're prolly gonna require an official letterhead.
- Jun 25, '11 by JessicabielMay I double check with you guys a silly question? We will have a skill check day at... Bruning Center? And what we should wear? a uniform? Thank you very much!
- Jun 26, '11 by pdxMHTIt is at the Bruning center and I don't believe we have to wear uniforms since they are selling them @ our skills test.