IUON Graduates? - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 9, '11 by missynursei did one year at IuON and transferred for eight months in Puerto Rico. I passed the nclex on my first try.
- May 14, '11 by PACNWNURSINGAnother for profit nursing school do not throw your money away
- Aug 5, '11 by tessaureaI was just informed about IUON by my counselor and I am very interested in entering the BSN program in September 2012. I can see that many people on here have less than pleasant things to say about their experiences, but I know that they have made dramatic improvements to the program in the past couple years, so I was wondering if there were any recent graduates who could give me more information on the school or even share their experience with me? Thank you!
- Mar 16, '12 by npandreswhich school in puerto rico?
- Mar 16, '12 by npandresi to am thinking about going tp iuon in september, we should talk.
- Mar 23, '12 by kokoma111i want to attend but i am worried about the coat of tuition and housing,
- Mar 26, '12 by npandresi have recently looked into interamerican college in puerto rico. Im finding thats its alot more cost friendly(3000 sem) and the program is in english too and approved by NLNAC.